Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

120 Days Smarter

My class celebrated the 120th day of school....we celebrate this day bc of the common core.  So I created a packet of activities to help my students celebrate this day and number.  Not only do we focus on the number 120 but we also dress up like we are 100+ years old too!  OMG my students did a great job dressing up! Take a look at the pics below.  I blogged about the 120th day last year as well.  You can find more info here.





Bulletin Board...we found the idea on Pinterest!
I used my 120th day packet...found in my TPT store. Click on the picture and it will take directly to the packet.  There you will find more examples of what is in the packet.  This packet truly helped make my students 120th day special!
One last thing....I am participating in the sale going on over at TPT. Starting tomorrow and ending on Friday.  Click on the link below.  Everything in my store will be on SALE! Thank you to everyone who follows my store and has purchased items! Don't forget to check out other stores as well!  There are some great items at Teachers Pay Teachers!


2 comments:

  1. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Take a look at this new teacher-seller website when you have a chance.
    www.resources4teaching.com
    They offer great features not offered on any other similar sites.

    ReplyDelete