Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!


I have the Beatles song stuck in my mind...

All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need


Yesterday my students celebrated Valentine's day due to professional development day on Friday for the teachers.  I gave my students candy hearts and I created the valentines to pass out to may class. Pics below...They absolutely LOVED their gift! I got this idea off Pinterest of course, but that person had bubbles as their gift instead of the monster poppers that I gave out. HUGE. hit. in my room! I got the monster poppers off Oriental Trading. Below you will also find the message that I put on my classroom blog to send out to my students' parents.  I use animoto...if you signup they will allow you to make free 30 second videos, which I think is great! My parents always enjoy seeing a small clip of their child and see what their child is doing within the classroom.  Take a look at the pics below if you are looking for some Valentine's Day ideas!





We made a classroom heart!

All together now!

Click on the picture to go to my classroom video!
Happy Valentine's Day!
I hope you all remember and appreciate the people and things you LOVE today!
Brigid

3 comments: