Image Map

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Instagram and What I have been up to...

I am so excited to announce that I am finally on Instagram! I was already on it for personal use, but thought I would join Instagram for my teaching blog.  I can't wait to share pics of items that I have made or share experiences in the classroom! If you aren't following me already, please do! I would love to follow you and get inspirations!  Click on the link below... or go to your Instagram app and find me @bits_of_firstgrade .


Are any of you on Instagram...if so let me know so I can follow you!

Also, has anyone heard of...
If so can you let me know if you have used this?!?! Thanks!

Here are some items I have been working on and will soon be adding to my TPT store...

Back to School Packet (iPad theme)
I Know My ABC's Packet (letter recognition)
Behavior Management Packet (clip chart, editable)
Colors Packet
Voice Level
Star of the Week
Classroom Jobs
Close Reading
Subtraction Story Problems

Whew! I am busy and need to start sticking to one thing at a time! LOL!
Hope you all have a great THURSDAY!
-Brigid


No comments:

Post a Comment